[TxMt] losing my stars

Toby Boyd hashtable at calumny.org
Wed Mar 7 22:13:52 UTC 2007

I was wondering if there is some way to preserve the lines I've
ticked with bookmark stars after the file is updated by subversion.
Right now, I find that a half-dozen or so lines I've marked are all
blown away after an svn up brings new code in from commits by my
coworkers (actually, there's also one new bookmark created, on the
last line). I can see that this is fairly tricky, since the bookmarks
would have to be bound to the content of the line, and not just to
the line number (though even having them stay put while code slid up
or down would be better than having them all vanish - maybe they
could go orange or something to suggest they weren't marking the same
code any more?). -T.