[TxMt] SVN Bundle's Awareness of Outside Changes

Don Levan levandon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:16:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,

As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the ways I am using
TextMate is to manage FileMaker Pro development projects. TextMate
will open the external files, but does not seem to be aware of
changes made externally to those files when issuing a Commit or
Status via the Subversion Bundle. svnX and RapidSVN both notice the
changes and commit the modified files. Is there something I need to
do to enable this functionality in TextMate? I am using SVN version
1.4.3.

Thanks,

Don Levan