[TxMt] Repost - With Subject - TODO Bundle Problem

Don Levan levandon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:34:30 UTC 2007

On Mar 7, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Don Levan wrote:

Hi Everyone,

This is my first posting, but I have come to love TextMate over the
last few months. I began using TextMate to help me organize large
Filemaker Pro projects, but the program has spurred me to begin
learning Ruby, Regular Expressions, SVN, and other technologies. It's
been quite the ride.

Unfortunately, today my TODO bundle has stopped working. I have not
changed anything in my environment recently, but now when I run TODO,
I get:

/tmp/temp_textmate.3HxVWN:21:in `require': No such file to load -- /
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/plist (LoadError)
from /tmp/temp_textmate.3HxVWN:21

I attempted to resolve the problem by  re-downloading the bundle from
the SVN repository. I am using Mac OS X version 10.4.8, and am
getting the "Cutting Edge" builds of textMate. Currently I have
version 1.5.5 (1368). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don Levan

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)