[TxMt] How can TextMate be so popular???

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:21:00 UTC 2007

On Mar 6, 2007, at 2:14 PM, tlm wrote:

> For the responder who couldn't believe that this happened, try this.
> Create a file with the .js extension, and put this into it:
>
> function foo () {
>  return {
> //     bar: function ( x ) {
>    bar: function ( x, y ) {
>      return x + y;
>    },
>  };
> }

Ha ha...now I KNOW you're an idiot. First, learn javascript. Your
syntax is WRONG. Gee, I wish I had an editor that could read my mind
and correct my crappy syntax. (BTW, js is probably the easiest
programming language on the planet. If you can't write it, you
certainly don't need an editor with the power of TextMate. Try
Windows Notepad. Please, for all our sakes.)

Michael Jackson