[TxMt] Projects, svn, etc

David Clark david.clark at umb.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:13:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to come up with a solution and thought that some of the
brilliant members of the list would have some ideas/suggestions.

I work in an environment where 3-5 people edit files for multiple
sites that are in the webserver of a shared server (currently accessed
thru smb). most of the edits are html, and I don't  want to "burden"
them with checkin/checkout/etc etc

However, I am setting up new development box (ubuntu) and want to use
svn/trac/etc.

I already have (and use) tm project files for each "site" and I keep
them in the parent directory of htdocs on the share.

can the project file have all the svn project info and handle things
on open/save?

thanks

--
dc