[TxMt] Problem with latex bundle: new environment based on current word

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Mon Mar 5 20:43:19 UTC 2007

Hi Anand,

did you at any point check out from subversion the global support
directory, or perhaps you got something via the GetBundles bundle at
some point?

The error message leads me to think that the problem is the first
line of the config_helper.rb file, which reads:

require ENV['TM_SUPPORT_PATH'] + "/lib/osx/plist"
Now up until recently this plist file was located elsewhere, and was
moved accordingly. But if you have a local version/subversion version
of the support directory, that would cause problems.

It would be under ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support or

On Mar 5, 2007, at 3:16 PM, Anand Patil wrote:

> Hi all, I just downloaded the update to TextMate and my `new
> environment based on current word' seems to have been broken:
> command { gives
>
> /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/
> Support/lib/config_helper.rb:1:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected
> EOF while looking for matching `''
> /bin/bash: -c: line 4: syntax error: unexpected end of filerequire'
> from /tmp/temp_textmate.xBSaAH:4

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College