[TxMt] Linking Commands Revision and Yahoo Experiment

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Mar 4 21:04:23 UTC 2007

About the linking commands:  I modified the template slightly, taking
the original input and using it where the title was before, and
moving the title into an attribute.  Other than that, I think the
plan looks great.

This bundle includes the reworked pref files and a yahoo experiment.
The experiment loads up a pop up list of 10 results from a category
(web, video, news) and links to the item you select.  It just gives
you a little more flexibility than lucky linking.  However, Google's
policies do not allow for this kind of thing with their search
engine, so I had to work with Yahoo to try it out.  It uses Yahoo's
API and does no scraping.