[TxMt] Latex completion not working

Andres Gonzalez-Mancera gonzalez.mancera at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:06:46 UTC 2007

Hi all, I'm a Textmate newcomer. I'm using it to write my dissertation
in Latex. I ditched TexShop and I really love Textmate. I've watched
the video tutorial, read the documentation and have everything setup
and working. I have a master file and the compilation works
flawlessly.

The one thing I haven't been able to use is the \ref{} and \cite{}
completion. I have a bib file linked to the master file and my
bibliography shows fine when I compile the document. I just can't get
completion to work. Same thing with \ref{}, I added colon (:) to the
set of word characters but nothing. When I'm in a \ref{} or \cite{}
and press escape, nothing happens, I press option-escape and nothing
happens. Type the first few letters and press escape, nothing. If I'm
outside of \ref{} or \cite{} and type eq: and then escape I DO get
completion to work but not if I'm inside of the {}!!!!

If I'm anywhere outside an {} and press option-escape I get:

Label based on current word..     1
Citation based on current work... 2

but if I choose either I get a crosshair pointer, what is this for?
I'm running Textmate version 1.5.4 (1360) and both the Lattex bundle
and support folder are the latest from SVN. Mac os X 10.4.8.

Thanks for your help,

Andres

--
Andres Gonzalez-Mancera