[TxMt] Re: TODO Bundle broken?

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Mar 1 22:56:13 UTC 2007

  I have also found that GetBundles creates a Support folder in ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate.   Is this supposed to happen?
My TODO command also does not work anymore.  I got rid of the above
Support folder and checked out the latest version of the TODO bundle,
but to no avail.

Jenny