[TxMt] Re: New bundle for N3/Turtle

Philip Cooper Philip.Cooper at openvest.com
Thu Mar 1 20:44:06 UTC 2007

On Feb 25, 2007, at 5:14 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> Philip Cooper wrote:
>> I've posted some info on the N3/Turtle bundle here:

Corrected URL :
http://trac.openvest.org/wiki/n3SyntaxHighlighting

> I suggest either asking allan for svn access, or sending
> someone with svn access (there are lots of us) a copy
> of the bundle.

The link above gives the svn access to the bundle.

I have not renamed it to SemanticWeb or sw or whatever.
It is still called N3 on my site but I have added more
SPARQL support.

For anyone interested in n3/turtle, that same web page
includes my Pygments lexer to allow for python driven
coloring and even integration into a trac system.

--
ciao
Phil