[TxMt] TODO Bundle broken?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 1 19:45:52 UTC 2007

On 1. Mar 2007, at 20:28, Brendan Dixon wrote:

> Running the pristine copy of TODO from build 1360, I get the
> following error message:
>
> /tmp/temp_textmate.pXvDHC:19:in `require': No such file to load -- /
> Users/brendan/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/
> plist (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.pXvDHC:19
>
> Any ideas?

This will happen if you have checked out a recent version of the
Support folder from svn, but not the bundles, since we moved the
plist ruby ext. to another location (so it doesn’t clash with the
rubygem plist ext.)

I am going to push an update in a few days -- for a fix now, either
remove your Support folder checkout, or checkout latest version of
the ToDo bundle.