[TxMt] Re: Textmate bundle disappeared

Bruno mail at hinterland.nu
Thu Mar 1 19:33:32 UTC 2007

> What is the contents of ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate ?

Well, there was a copy of 'TextMate.tmbundle' in 'Pristine
Copy/Bundles', so I moved it to Bundles and restarted TextMate.

It worked! My 'Language Definition' bundle disappeared, and there was a
TextMate bundle in my list instead.

I think that's fixed it. Thanks everybody for the advice. :-)

And incidentally, I noticed the Themes folder, and realised that my
syntax colouring was independent of my preferences (probably obvious to
most people).

Bruno