[TxMt] MultiMarkdown conversion to LaTeX

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Thu Mar 1 16:19:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

Today I discovered the MultiMarkdown capabilities and thought I'd use it
to make a LaTeX document. However, now that I'm actually trying the
conversion, it does not work as expected:
xslt chokes on the output because there is no envelopping top level tag.
Meaning, that if you have for examples two paragraphs of text, then you
get the error:

-:3: parser error : Extra content at the end of the document

Is anybody maintaining this bundle? How can this be fixed?

I tried using tidy on it before handing it to xslt, but then I only get
the bibliography part of the output. And I'm not fluent enough in xslt to
figure out what is going wrong there....

Jeroen.