[TxMt] Re: Textmate bundle disappeared

Bruno mail at hinterland.nu
Thu Mar 1 13:41:28 UTC 2007

>> The next step will have to be a completely fresh installation, I
>> think. I hope I don't lose my syntax colouring. I'll let you know  how
>> I get on.

I did a fresh installation - deleted preferences, new copy of Textmate.
There was no Textmate bundle. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm missing
the point. Is there really a bundle called 'Textmate' that shows up in
the Bundle menu/Bundle editor?

The reinstall re-enabled 'Language Definition', which had also been
disabled, so now I've got my scope feedback back. But no TM bundle.
Does it matter?

Bruno