[TxMt] Re: Textmate bundle disappeared

Bruno mail at hinterland.nu
Thu Mar 1 12:29:52 UTC 2007

One more update, if it isn't getting too tedious ;-)

I checked the disabled bundles:
|---> defaults read com.macromates.textmate OakBundleManagerDeletedBundles

The domain/default pair of (com.macromates.textmate,
OakBundleManagerDeletedBundles) does not exist

Which seemed odd. So I opened the prefs file in Property List editor,
and found the array of disabled bundles. I deleted the elements of the
array and restarted Textmate. Still no Textmate bundle. :-%

The next step will have to be a completely fresh installation, I think.
I hope I don't lose my syntax colouring. I'll let you know how I get on.

Bruno