[TxMt] pbs with LaTeX labels

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 30 03:34:12 UTC 2007

On 30. Jun 2007, at 04:00, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

Hey, welcome back Charilaos!

>> [...]
> Looking at this again, the current commands in the bundle use this:
>
> ${1/\\\w+\{(.*?)\}|\\(.)|(\w+)|([^\w\\]+)/(?4:_:\L$1$2$3)/g}
>
> which differs from the above only in the (\W+) part. So I am
> confused: Which cases are not covered by the already existing
> commands? I.e. what is the label, and how is it transformed in the
> two cases?

That’s because I did commit the new transformations, though had to
make a minor change compared to what was discussed here.

> As for the non-ascii characters, we could probably create a command
> that would scan the entire document and try to fix all the
> sectioning commands, including adding labels if there are none, and
> changing the labels appropriately.

If I understand correctly, they give a LaTeX compile error, if left
there? In that case I think we should transform them to some dummy
placeholder character (having to post-process the document sounds
tedious).

When we can do recursive replacements (in the format string) we can
add some humongous regexp to make it smarter with respect to the
accents (i.e. effectively strip them, but in practice just handle all
known accents).