[TxMt] pbs with LaTeX labels

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at eleves.bretagne.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Jun 29 21:13:45 UTC 2007

Thanks.

While I'm at it, may I suggest to change the leading shortcut (such
as sec: or sub:) for paragraphs and subparagraphs ? They are
currently set to “ssub:”, like for subsections. Unless there is a
good reason for that, such as some standard.

And if some one have suggestion about how to deal with accents in
references... I'd like to keep them ASCII all the way long, but
having them coloured would be a acceptable alternative.

Édouard