[TxMt] Open command

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 20 21:31:20 UTC 2007

On 16. Jun 2007, at 21:58, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:

> [...]
> It wouldn't kill you if ⌘O put you in the directory with the README

The current behavior of ⌘O is how I prefer it to work. I use mate a
lot from the terminal for all sorts of stuff, I use ⌘T for files in
my project, and I use ⌘O for stuff under ~/Documents -- having
different “spaces” for each of these things fits my mental model
-- it also fits into how neither mate nor ⌘T affect the “Open
Recent” menu (though there is an option for mate to make it so).

Anyway, I heard your first request, and there’s a good chance for a
hidden option in 2.x, but I won’t change it short-term.