[TxMt] Templates

Richard Dyce dd at dyce.com
Wed Jun 20 14:26:16 UTC 2007

Hi there.

I'm trying to create a set shell script templates under the 'New From
Templates...' menu command.

I've created a template entry in the Shell Script bundle, using the
default commands setup, with the extension set to .sh and the scope
set to source.shell (i've tried it with and without this, and
reloaded bundles between attempts.)
I've added a template file (script.sh) to the template, with just the
following contents:

#!/bin/bash

#  ${TM_NEW_FILE_BASENAME}
#  Created by ${TM_USERNAME} on ${TM_DATE}.
#  Copyright (c) ${TM_YEAR} ${TM_ORGANIZATION_NAME}. All rights
reserved.

which is pretty much a default entry I guess.

The Shell Script option now appears as a submenu in the 'New From
Templates...' menu item, but when I select it, I get nothing :-(

Okay, this one has me beat - what am I doing wrong?