[TxMt] Re: get last 3 words

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:11:20 UTC 2007

In article <D1CE11D3-005C-43C6-BBC0-80933A834178 at eva.mpg.de>
Hans-JoergBibiko <bibiko at eva.mpg.de>
wrote:

>  Well, there're some possibilities to do that.
>  First in my mind would be if the number of words is fixed, in your
> example three, to record a macro:
>
>  moveWordRight
>  moveWordLeftAndModifySelection
>  moveWordLeftAndModifySelection
>  moveWordLeftAndModifySelection
>

>  and bind it to any key equivalent
>
>  In general the macro will do:
>  1: place the caret at the end of the current word
>  2...4: expand the selection word by word
>
>  hans

Yeah that works, but that's not the whole story :) I need to get the
last 3 words and then evaluate them based on what they are. Is that
possible after selecting them with a macro? Sorry for the newbie
questions!
Christoph

--

I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo