[TxMt] wrapping a entire list with tags

James Fishwick james_fishwick at hmco.com
Tue Jun 19 15:41:41 UTC 2007

Hi-

I use textmate for the markup a lot of XML projects I work on, and
have adapted some of the wrapping features to meet my needs.

One snippet I use frequently is "perl -pe 's/.+/<\${1:listitem}><\
${2:flashtext}>$&<\/\$2><\/\$1>/'" which takes a columnar list and
would like to find an easy way to then wrap the entire list in a
<flashlist> tag.
I know I can just reselect the whole list and wrap it with a copy of
the HTML bundle's "Wrap Selection..." tag, but I'd like to make my
list in one fell swoop.

So, what's a good way to combine the "Wrap Selection..." with a "Wrap
Each Selected Line..."?

Thanks!

James Fishwick
Associate Media Producer