Slug Header / Blogging (was: [TxMt] Wordpress 2.2 and Pings/Comments)

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Mon Jun 18 11:30:59 UTC 2007

Not sure about other platforms, but for Wordpress all that's required
in the blogging bundle is:

@post['wp_slug'] = @headers['slug'] if @headers['slug']

and an addition of a slug header to the Language files.  If there is
support in other blogging platforms, a little more logic would be
sensible and a less WP specific title than "Slug".  Probably stating
the obvious, I suppose.

Brett