[TxMt] two minor find quibbles

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Tue Jun 12 01:08:20 UTC 2007

1. It would be nice if the Regular Expression and Ignore Case
checkboxes were synchronized between Find and Find in Project (the
find and replace text are, so it seems these checkboxes should be as
well).

2. I was somewhat surprised to discover that regular expressions can
match across multiple lines. Or rather, I was surprised that TextMate
feeds the regex engine the entire buffer instead of a line at a time.
This is powerful, but it would also be nice to have a checkbox to
force TextMate to feed the regex line at a time.

j.