[TxMt] Smart folders

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:45:31 UTC 2007

Le 11 juin 07 à 18:29, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 11. Jun 2007, at 16:54, Xavier Cambar wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Is it possible to add smart folders capabilities to the project
>> drawer, like XCode does?
>
> So smart folders as defined by Finder or smart folders defined by
> some criteria you set?
>
> The former is indirectly possible via the smart folder file system.

If I get it well, I can create a smart folder in the Finder, and add
that folder to my project as usually.
In that case, does it suit well with the auto-reload mechanism of the
project drawer, in terms of responsiveness? If so, it could do the job.

What about the smart folders defined by some criteria I'd set? I
suppose it is not available, so WILL it be? ;)

Xavier Cambar