[TxMt] My Textmate's Run Script commands broken by Apple security patch?

Ed Allen edallen at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 9 00:12:39 UTC 2007

Mac OS X 10.4.9
Textmate Version 1.5.5 (1368)

I applied the latest Apple Security Patch about a week ago, and that
afternoon at the first attempt following the patch I became suddenly
unable to run Ruby scripts in Rubymate with the cmd-R Run choice from
the Ruby bundle.

Any attempt is hitting the error "csh: if: Expression Syntax. /bin/
bash: line 4: : command not found".

I got back to trying to troubleshoot this problem this afternoon and
see the same kind of problem in PyMate and Run Script for perl except
it complains about line 2 instead of line 4.