[TxMt] How to copy a file?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jun 5 07:25:20 UTC 2007

Hi Sean.

These are common requests and likely 2.0 will improve on it.

For now you can do your own duplicate command, see e.g. http://
lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2005-September/005406.html (I
think the issue has surfaced a few times since, and better commands
may have been posted ot the list).

As for multi-line find, ⌘E (copy selection to find clipboard) is a
handy shortcut which can often save you the hassle of entering text
in the window.

Kind regards Allan