[TxMt] command input from scope

Habib Loew habibloew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:47:19 UTC 2007

Well, the problem rectified itself without any changes from me (when I
opened TextMate again to get the data you requested everything worked
fine...), so I guess it's not an issue anymore, though I would like to know
what happened.  I was simply following along with the screen cast, working
in a C file and using the scope comment.block (though i tried many others,
as reported by ctrl-shift-P) all with the same results.  The command I was
testing with was cat, so nothing complex.

Thanks for the reply anyway.
:habib