[TxMt] command input from scope

Habib Loew habibloew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:00:56 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm attempting to write a command which uses the scope for input as in the
"Scope based customization" screencast, but I'm running into a strange
issue.  Even though the scope does appear to be correctly managing when my
command is allowed to run the input to my command is always the whole
document (unless I have a selection in the correct scope, in which case I
get the correct selection).

I'm running the 30 day trial of Textmate: Version 1.5.5 (1368)

Any advice about what I'm doing wrong would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
:habib