[TxMt] [OT] Recommendations for good command line ftp client

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Sun Jun 3 14:59:02 UTC 2007

I've done this by writing a short php script using the CLI version of
php.  If all you're wanting to do is upload a certain directory
regardless of what has changed, the default binary at /usr/bin/php will
do the job handily.  I'm fairly sure you could use other scripting tools
such as ruby to do the same thing. The advantage of taking this approach
is the ability to write extensive logic around the actual upload.

Charley