[TxMt] cookie utility

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Fri Jun 1 14:05:07 UTC 2007

I meant to mention this a while back. I stuck a utility in the
MoinMoin bundle for grabbing a browser cookie. The usage is simple:

cookie <url> <cookie_name>

It tries to find the named cookie which is the best match for the
url.  It first tries to grab the cookie from the WebKit cookie file,
then Camino's, then Mozilla's. The cookie is emitted to stdout.

Might this be useful in the Support folder for other bundles to make
use of? (I was actually surprised to not find something similar
already there.)

j.