[TxMt] pbs with LaTeX labels

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at eleves.bretagne.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Jun 1 00:34:41 UTC 2007

While I'm at it, is there also a way to escape some commands in the
same time ?

Typically, when I type

\lastname{Kant}'s life as a title, I'd like it to b converted to
kant_s_life

But when I type
\Z is the integer set (\where \Z is a macro to type Z in mathbf)

I'd rather like
z_is_the_integer_set

Does anyone have an idea of some way to achieve that? I guess the
first part should be too hard, but I'm far from being an expert in
regexp.