[TxMt] How to make TAB and SHIFT + TAB indent, un-indent?

desmondo pauldcollins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:29:23 UTC 2007

Thanks for your quick reply Niels and for pointing me in the direction.

Seems pretty heavy, I downloaded Menu Master, but that really is just for
Menu Shortcuts...

Otherwise, I tried opening up this file:
/System/‍Library/‍Frameworks/‍AppKit.framework/‍Resources/‍StandardKeyBinding.dict

But I can't figure out how to change a shortcut, and wouldn't really want to
mess with something that would change a Key Command for my OS. I just want
to change it for this app (textmate).

Well, perhaps I shall give in. Configuring textmate seems quite painful at
times, Homesite was so much easier :)

Thanks again for your reply.