[TxMt] Is the TextMate community faulty?

Tim Mansour tim at neologica.com.au
Tue Jul 24 03:56:30 UTC 2007

On 23/07/2007, at 10:27 pm, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> please wait until you've had experience of other languages /
> editors before you start condemning everthing not-Ruby or not-
> Textmate.

fwiw: I've been hanging round the net since before Abraham and I have
one rule of thumb that never has failed me: don't get personal. If
only that could be the case with blogs...

And, as a relative newcomer to TM, I too have found this list to be
much more helpful and on-topic than similar lists for, um, some other
text processing applications.

--
Tim Mansour <tim at neologica.com.au>
Neologica Print & Promotions (ABN 63 904 335 408)