[TxMt] textmate transmit bundle not working

oldmanpants whitebalance at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:40:46 UTC 2007

Thanks Allan,
I checked the console.log and got this...

osascript: arguments following program will be ignored.

run

i haven't dealt much with applescript and haven't dealt at all with bundles
in textmate so if anyone can help me resolve this, or even change the bundle
back to the way it used to be (annoying to have transmit pop up, but at
least it worked for me), I would greatly appreciate it. thanks!