[TxMt] LaTeX bundle

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:46:44 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Maxime Boissonneault <maxime.boissonneault at usherbrooke.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
> It is kind of frustrating to see the compile window disappear when there
> are compilation warnings . How do I make it stay on the screen ? (Or go
> in the background, but stay open at least!)

Preferences --> Advanced --> Shell Variables:
Variable: TM_LATEX_ERRLVL
Value: 0 or 1

Or just look at the help of bundle:
3.4 Preview Options

The environment variable TM_LATEX_ERRLVL controls the behavior of the
HTML window in the absence of critical errors in the typesetting step.
It has three possible values:

2: If a document was successfully built, it will jump directly to the
preview. This is the default.
1: If there are any warnings, these are shown, together with a link to
the preview.
0: Halt on any errors or warnings, a link to the preview is only
included if the document was built.
If the document could not be built, then the error messages are always
shown regardless of the value of TM_LATEX_ERRLVL.

Niels *who wonders why he's using ERRLVL 3*