[TxMt] Find in Project - bug
alex.greif at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:04:14 UTC 2007
in 1.5.5 and 1.5.6 is a bug in the "Find in Project" Dialog. Here is
how you can reproduce it:
- open a project
- open "Find in Project"
- set "Find:" to aaa.bbb
- set "Replace:" to ccc.ddd
- activate an other TM window (e.g. the project window)
- re-activate the "Find in Project" dialog
- doubleclick bbb from the "Find:"
- doubleclick ddd in the "Replace:"
bug: a blank is inserted before the pasted bbb in the "Replace:" field
More information about the textmate