[TxMt] Dot Language Grammar

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 22:33:06 UTC 2007

Graphviz is a great program indeed, and it also has it's own bundle
(http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Graphviz.tmbundle).
The bundle is basically just a language grammar for DOT. I don't think
it's maintained (one of the official bundle Repo folks would have to
answer that), but I think it should be what you're looking for Elio.

You should use SVN or the GetBundle bundle to "check it out."

-Brian