[TxMt] named bookmarks in project/global context ?

A J amy.j.dala at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:33:29 UTC 2007

hi,

I am wondering if anyone has developed something to support named bookmarks,
e.g. within a project context.

I found Haris' blog post on a way to support global bookmarking:
 <
http://skiadas.dcostanet.net/afterthought/2006/06/09/global-textmate-bookmarking/

Thanks-- that is a useful start!  The HTML/link interface works well.  I was
thinking of messing with it further to support naming the bookmarks that are
written to the file, and maybe associating them with a project name.
(However, since I've not used Ruby and am SUPPOSED to be writing a paper at
the moment it might be a while until I get to it.)
Has anyone else done something like this already?  Apologies if I missed it,
nothing was obvious in the bundle list etc.

 -Amy