[TxMt] Mercurial (was: Working with CVS in TextMate)

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:17:26 UTC 2007

On 1/26/07, Sean Schertell <sean at datafly.net> wrote:
> Hey Fred -- as you requested, I have some feedback for you on your
> handy HG (mercurial) bundle.
>
> It's awesome! Just so long as I don't work from a remote server which
> I unfortunately always do. I have a FreeBSD box about 10 feet from me
> which I connect to via AFP protocol and mount as a shared volume.
> This works fine for TM, but the hg bundle doesn't seem to be able to
> work with it -- just doesn't find the hg repos at all. Any tips?
>
> Sean

Hi Sean,

Not so awesome then. ;)

Does it work from the command line?

I just moved to a new house and I didn't set up my local network so I
can't test this right now (my gf is sure there are things more urgent
;). I'll check ASAP.

BTW, which version of hg are you using? I didn't have the time to test
0.9.2 and 0.9.3...

--
FredB
http://geekthang.com