[TxMt] Please help with Project title $TM_ variable

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Jan 25 17:56:58 UTC 2007

On Jan 25, 2007, at 12:10 PM, Web Revolution (gMail account) wrote:

> Hi all. I'm trying to set a $TM_ variable in new template to get the
> project name (without filepath and extension) but I cannot find a way
> to do so. I searched through many messages in this list but I cannot
> find any answer to my question.
>
> Setting ${TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH} in the template file configurator,
> creating the new template it will output:
> /Users/webrevol/Desktop/test.tmproj

Assuming you meant without the .tmproj this second time.
> Instead of:
> /Users/webrevol/Desktop/test.tmproj
>
> how can I get only the filename without extension?
> test

If this is a snippet, you would do:

${TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH/\.[^.]*$//}

As it is, you would probably want to use a similar shell mechanism.
Perhaps something like this:

${TM_PROJECT_FILEPATH%.tmproj}

Otherwise you need to provide us with more of an example of your
situation.

> Anybody? Many thanks in advance.

Haris