[TxMt] Re: Issue with LaTeX syntax highlighting

Chris Stone stone at cs.hmc.edu
Thu Jan 25 00:37:19 UTC 2007

Charilaos Skiadas <skiadas at ...> writes:
> So I think the best way is to alter it so that >{$} and <{$} are
> matched as a whole. I have now changed the grammar to do so, so if
> you are on svn just svn up and it should work fine.
>
> Haris

Yep, it works.  Thanks!

I've often used emacs in the past. When it got confused about latex
scopes, I could usually get syntax highlighting to recover in following
lines by adding a comment containing extra closing braces and/or dollar
signs. Unfortunately, TextMate is too smart to fall for this.

Should more complicated examples ever arise, I guess I can just put the
problematic lines into a separate file and use \input.

Thanks again,
   Chris