[TxMt] Interprocess communication with TextMate -- selecting text in frontmost window

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Tue Jan 23 18:24:59 UTC 2007

Can anyone advise on how best to do interprocess communication with
TextMate:

I'd like to be able to write a script (or whatever) that will tell
TextMate to select a particular line in the front most document.

AppleScript would be the perfect fit here, but I get the feeling this
isn't possible with TextMate's current scriptability. Am I wrong?

Any other ideas on how to achieve this effect?

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Mac XML Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us