[TxMt] Working with CVS in TextMate

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Sun Jan 21 16:52:42 UTC 2007

My workplace has standardized (a long time ago) on CVS for version
control. I'm used to using Subverison with svnX and a bit of command
line tomfoolery and haven't used CVS very much.

After much searching and demoing of applications I have come to the
conclusion that all of the graphical CVS clients for OS X out there
either a) are ancient, or b) are written in Java and are slow and
resource-hungry.

I've noticed that TextMate has CVS support, so I'm wondering if
anyone here has any tips on using the CVS plugin?

Neil
---
hushBOOM design
Web design, development & hosting -- Writing & Editing
http://www.hushboom.com/