[TxMt] Textmate Latex insert completion problem

Nathan Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:23:38 UTC 2007

Hi there all,

I'm using TM 1.5.4, OS X 10.4.8 and I am typing up a LaTeX document.  When I
go to insert a label or reference, I type "\ref{}" and then hit option-esc
to bring up the list of labels for refs and figures.  I can select one of
the items that pops up, but then TM inserts inside the brackets:
sh: line 1: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/i386-apple-darwin8.6.1/kpsewhich: No such
file or directory
fig:BeliefReX

So the figure label is there, but so is an error from the lookup procedure.
I know that I don't have this directory because that's not where
i-Installer/MacTeX puts an installation anymore.  What's causing the error
message, and how do I get rid of it?

Thanks.
--
----------
Nathan A. Paxton

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton<http://www.fas.harvard.edu/%7Enapaxton>

When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
        - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
        -Coco Chanel

--