[TxMt] Markdown2Book Generate References

Gert van Oss gertmt at mac.com
Fri Jan 19 11:15:53 UTC 2007

wondering whether I'm misunderstanding the script Generate References
from the wonderful Markdown2Book.
my problem of building markdown.references while using the scripts
that came with this nice tool is maybe best described with the sample
I found here:

http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-February/008160.html

In my idea I could just:
- download this sample called `manual`
- start up a new project
- put all files from the folder `manual` in it

and start writing and it would create a reference for pages I would
add. For example adding a page:
040_my_test

would create a markdown.reference if I start referring to this page
like [see][myTest] and run the script `Generate`.

Or would I need to put: [myTest]: 040_my_test.html
in the markdown.reference file myself?
If I do it that way it works but I do need to add the `040_` in front?
Is this the correct way to do this?
Or should the `Generate` script choose the titles of a page as a
reference itself.

tia,
Gert