[TxMt] Copy/Paste, find functionality craps out after about an hour of normal computer use

Bonhôte André andre at bonhote.org
Thu Jan 18 23:27:07 UTC 2007

Hi Haris
On 19.01.2007, at 00:19, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> I think some times there is a problem with the system pasteboard,
> which doesn't affect only TextMate but all apps. So when you can't
> paste to and copy from TM anymore, are you still able to do it in
> other apps, say TextEdit or Terminal?

Yeah, the time I was experiencing it was when I copied something from
Parallels/WinXP to TextMate. I managed to copy it into Firefox.

Cheers
André
André Bonhôte
Systems Engineer
COLT Telecom AG
Mürtschenstrasse 27
CH-8048 Zürich
Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)58 560 15 01  Internal OneDial: 8-411-0501
Fax: +41 (0)58 560 2501
Email: andre.bonhote at colt.net
www.colt.net

Data | Voice | Managed Services