[TxMt] macfuse, sshfs, timestamp 0

Michael Reece mreece at vinq.com
Wed Jan 17 18:02:58 UTC 2007

interestingly, the "timestamp 0" appears to come a couple of seconds
_after_ saving the file.

if i have a terminal open, cmd-S in textmate, quickly alt-tab to the
terminal and 'ls -l myfile', i see it briefly get the new, proper
timestamp.  keep repeating that command for a couple of seconds, and
eventually see the data change to Dec 31, 1969.

On Jan 17, 2007, at 4:48 AM, Kevin Dangoor wrote:
> I've found a workaround... I created a new command that saves the file
> and then does
> touch $TM_FILEPATH
>
> (no input, discard the output)
>
> And then assign this to cmd-S.
>
> Gotta love the Bundle Editor :)
>
> Kevin

i considered doing that, and may yet, but for now have given up on
sshfs because of multi-second delays when re-focusing textmate.  sshfs
+textmate may be useful for editing single files, but there are
already solutions for that!  i'm still waiting for the killer
solution for remote projects, which i guess will have to wait for
TxMt2.0 to resolve the file-scan-on-refocus delay..