[TxMt] Compare text files based on words, not lines?

Charley Tiggs lists at tiggs.net
Tue Jan 16 14:03:47 UTC 2007

Christoph,

I'm sad to say that, for that kind of comparison, I turn to either
BBEdit or TextWrangler from Barebones Software:

http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/download.shtml

TextWrangler is free and does what you're looking for very nicely
without having to come up with a script or command to do it.

Charley