[TxMt] XSL bundle

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Mon Jan 15 17:07:09 UTC 2007

Hey Sergey,

I don't know if you read to the end of the thread you linked before,
but I finally did create and post an very comprehensive XSLT 1.1
snippet collection.

http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2006/12/19/textmate-changed-my-life/

More importantly, I've developed an XSLT/XQuery TextMate Plugin you
might like. It allows you to edit your stylesheet or query in a
TextMate document and then execute it against any source document
(local or remote) from a floating palette. Also supported are
external/global variables, multiple views of the results, and a handy
error console.

http://www.ditchnet.org/texslmate/

Hope you get a chance to check it out.

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Mac XML Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us