[TxMt] LaTeX bundle: Why emph instead of textit??

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 14 18:25:18 UTC 2007

Am 14.01.2007 um 18:30 schrieb Steve Lianoglou:

> I actually believe that this is no longer the case. TextMate should
> save your changes in local delta file which will let you alter the
> bundle while still benefiting from updates in the default bundles.

Thanks, that's good to know! :)

> I also feel like cmd-i has been \emph{} for a long time, but I
> guess that's neither here nor there.

Well, I'll have to take a closer look at the matter when I've got
more time at hand.

I'd clearly prefer \textit{} -- or at least the possibility to invoke
that via an alternate shortcut like Command-Shift-i (or something
similar) from the default bundle.

As I already found out, though, that the underline issue with \emph
happened due to the ulem package being loaded in the document's
preamble and had nothing to do with the srcartcl class ...

Chris